Sunday, April 10, 2011

Quotes and Sayings that I Love

There are many quotes and sayings that I love. These quotes and sayings help me get through tough times and helps me remember many of the important things in life.

"The future is as bright as your faith." -President Monson
D&C 4:2-Therefore, O ye that embark in the service of God, see that ye serve him with all your heart, might, mind and strength, that ye may stand blameless before God at the last day.
"Our obligation is to love and teach and never give up." -Elder Quentin L. Cook
"Focus on being the Right Person and you will be found." (I don't remember who said this)
"Where love is, there is no disputation. Where love is, there is no contention. Where love is, there God will be also." -President Monson
"Turn to the Lord. Exercise all of the faith you have in Him. Let Him share your burden. Allow His grace to lighten your load." -Donald L. Hallstrom
Love One Another

Live, Laugh, Love

"I am in a dress, I have gel in my hair, I haven't slept all night, I'm starved, AND I'm armed! Don't MESS with me!" (Miss Congeniality) 

 "Simplicity is the ultimate form of Sophistication."(Leonardo Da Vinci)

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." (Eleanor Roosevelt)

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none."~William Shakespeare

"Wisdom is knowing what to do next; virtue is doing it." ~David Star Jordan

"I am in a dress, I have gel in my hair, I haven't slept all night, I'm starved, AND I'm armed! Don't MESS with me!" (Miss Congeniality)

“The gospel is the good news of Christ. It is the revelation that the Son of God came to earth, lived a perfect life, atoned for our sins, and conquered death. It is the path of salvation, the way of hope and joy, and the assurance that God has a plan of redemption and happiness for His children.” (President Dieter F. Uchtdorf)

"Ohana means family, and family means no one gets left behind...or forgotten." (Lilo from Lilo and Stitch)

"Faith, Trust & Pixie Dust." (from Peter Pan)

“If you can dream it, you can do it.” (Walt Disney)

“All your dreams can come true if you have the courage to pursue them” (Walt Disney)
"If you understand the great plan of happiness and follow it, what goes on in the world will not determine your happiness." -President Boyd K. Packer
"The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others."-Mohandas Gandhi
"Man's greatest happiness comes from losing himself for the good of others." -President David O. McKay
"...Love is the power that initiates friendship, tolerance, civility, and respect. It is the source that overcomes divisiveness and hate. Love is the fire that warms our lives with unparalleled joy and divine hope. Love should be our walk and our talk.” - President Dieter F. Uchtdorf
"True Christianity is Love in Action." -President David O. McKay

No comments:

Post a Comment